Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer
Drain Cleaning and Clogged Drain Services in Sacramento, CA
What’s the commonest plumbing problem? If you guessed “clogged drains,” you’re right. Drains that are slow or blocked completely can be anything from a nuisance to a major problem. Some clogs you can solve with a simple sink plunger. But others require the assistance of professional plumbers. And there are some drain issues that go deeper and need special services
Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air is a full service plumbing contractor serving Sacramento, CA and the surrounding areas. We’re the people to depend on to clean your drains and eliminate the troubles with drain clogs. We’re available 24-hours a day to assist you, and we abide by a strict code of conduct that aims to make each customer a customer for life.
Get Same Day Drain Service!
Call our team today for drain cleaning service. Our motto is “Customer Service the Way It Used to Be!”
How Drains Become Clogged
You can take steps to reduce clogged drains to a minimum in your house. Drain covers over bathroom sink, shower, and tub drains help to stop hair from getting down in the pipes. Avoiding pouring fats, oils, and grease down into kitchen drains. But it’s hard to stop all the debris that can lead to drain clogs. Along with hair and cooking grease, drains can become clogged from soap scum, hard water deposits, and objects knocked down them accidentally.
The buildup along drainpipe walls can accumulate over years, making it easier for clogs to start. This is why we recommend regular, annual drain cleaning. Our experts use devices such as hydro–jetters to scour away the buildup and leave the drains like new.
Signs It’s Time to Schedule Drain Cleaning
When a drain is clogged up and the simple sink plunger won’t fix it, you’ll know it’s time to call on a professional plumber. But there are other signs to watch for that can help you stop clogs before they start:
- Slow Drains: If there’s still water on the floor of your shower once you’re done, the drain isn’t working as fast as it should. Too much standing water in the kitchen sink also warns that you have a drain starting to clog up.
- Gurgling Sounds: When you wash water down one of the drains, do you hear a gurgling noise from it afterwards? Don’t ignore this: it often means clogging is starting up, but the water hasn’t risen all the way up to the drain. The sound you’re hearing is gas from the clog being released into the water above it. This could also be a sign of clogged drain vents or a serious problem with the sewer line.
- Bad Odors: When you notice a foul odor coming from a drain, it might be as simple as a dry p–trap because the drain hasn’t been used for a few weeks. But if it isn’t, it can mean a buildup of organic waste that needs drain cleaning to remedy.
We Offer Drain Cleaning in Sacramento, CA
Since we started in business back in 1976, Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air has been committed to providing the best possible customer service experience to our clients. We have plumbers with the training and the finest tools to ensure your drains are unclogged and clean—making it harder for the clogs to come back. You see, we don’t just want to be the plumber who solves your clogged drain trouble today. We want you to trust us with long term solutions in Sacramento, CA.
Call our team today for drain cleaning service. Our motto is "Customer Service the Way It Used to Be!"