Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer
Air Conditioning Services in Sacramento, CA
If you’re searching for quality AC services in Sacramento, CA or the surrounding areas, you’ve found the right people. Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air is a licensed and insured air conditioning service contractor. We’ve been in business since 1976 and have the experience to handle any air conditioning needs. This includes air conditioning installation and air conditioning repairs—and we offer free second opionons on replacements! With our outstanding air conditioner service, you can depend on us to be there when you need fast air conditioning help.
We also offer more than skill and reliability. We’re committed to making customers into customers for life by delivering “Customer Service the Way It Used to Be!” We want to be more than a company you call for “repairs today.” We want to be your air conditioning partner for the future.
We Install Many Types of Cooling Systems
Air conditioning technology has advanced a long way since 1902. (Believe it or not, the earliest refrigerants in ACs were toxic and even explosive!) There are many different kinds and sizes of cooling systems available. Here are some we install and service:
- Central Air Conditioners: This is what most people think of when it comes to home air conditioning. Central ACs are often called split systems because they consist of indoor and outdoor units. A central air conditioner is a dependable and effective way to cool an entire home.
- Ductless Systems: You don’t need to have a network of ducts in your home’s walls to enjoy central cooling. A ductless system sends air directly into the rooms through wall–mounted units.
- Evaporative Coolers: Here’s an alternative to using a refrigerant–based air conditioner. An evaporative cooler uses the cooling power of water to lower air temperature. These systems aren’t right for every house, but offer numerous benefits to certain ones.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump is essentially an air conditioning system capable of reversing the direction in which it works. This means it can be both a cooling and heating system, taking care of two comfort tasks in one.
Other Cooling Assistance
If you want to improve your household cooling and save money, we offer some options:
- Attic Fans: An attic turns oven–hot on sunny summer days, and some of that heat will reach your living space. With attic fans to vent out this excess heat, your home will enjoy cooler temperatures and require less work from the AC.
- Whole–House Fans: A whole–house fan is installed in the attic and draws air up through the house. This then causes outdoor air to move inside. Used properly, a whole–house fan can relieve the air conditioner of much of its work.
- Zone Control Systems: Tired of spending money to cool down the entire house each time the AC turns on? You don’t have to when you have zone control that makes it possible to only cool the parts of the house that need it.
We Offer Many AC Services in Sacramento
You have an excellent cooling system in place. But you want to keep it working at its best. The way to do that is to have us regularly maintain and inspect the system. We offer our Crystal Blue Service Club to make this easy for you and help you save money. There’s no way to stop all malfunctions in an AC, however, and you can reach us any time of the day or night for repair services. Trust Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air to help you keep your cool!