Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems in Sacramento, CA
The quality of water entering households through the municipal system is a major concern for many people. Increased levels of lead, pesticides such as arsenic, and bacteria are real worries that need to be addressed. No matter how well the water is purified at the municipal water treatment plant, unwanted contaminants can seep through ground water into the pipes, polluting the water before it reaches homes.
The way to deal with this threat if it’s affecting your household is with professionally installed water treatment systems. To get started, call Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air and arrange for water testing to find out if your home requires a water treatment system. We install many excellent systems, and we make it our goal to see you have the right one to match your needs. We’ve served Sacramento, CA and the surrounding areas with plumbing since 1976 with “Customer Service the Way It Used to Be!”
A Few of the Water Treatment Systems We Offer
There isn’t such a thing as a universal water treatment system. Part of our job is to discover through water testing exactly what impurities are in your water so we can match your house with the type of system that will remove them. Below are some of systems we can install and service.
- Water filters: Adsorption water filters are a common way to provide cleaner water to homes. These are effective for dealing with larger particles of contamination.
- Reverse osmosis systems: For more powerful water purification, a reverse osmosis (RO) system is excellent. This is a kind of filter capable of removing heavy metals and chemicals from the water entering a home.
- UV water purifiers: If your house is suffering from issues with bacteria and organic pollutants in the water, using ultraviolet lamps is an effective and safe way to solve the problem.
- Water softeners: When hard water is affecting your house, a water softener will counteract the problem and protect your plumbing.
Repair, Replacement, and Maintenance for Water Treatment Systems
You can’t expect a water treatment system to simply work indefinitely. A water softener’s brine tank needs to be refilled. Adsorption filters will clog up and need to be replaced eventually. A reverse osmosis filter can break, or a UV water purifier light may go out. We make it part of our business to see that you continue to enjoy purified water in your home with service to care for your water treatment system. From routine maintenance to repairs as you need them, we’ll be there for you.
Your Water Treatment Specialists in Sacramento, CA
At Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air, our number one priority is protecting your house and the people living in it. That makes water treatment systems an important part of what we do: poor water quality can have a deleterious effect on the health of your family and inflict damage on the plumbing. We take seriously our commitment to providing the best water treatment services to our customers.
If you have concerns about water quality in your home in Sacramento, CA or the surrounding areas, or you require maintenance and repairs for your current system, make us your first choice. We’ll go above and beyond to see you receive complete satisfaction on every job.