Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer
Water Heater Services in Sacramento, CA
An air conditioner does most of its work during the middle of the year, while a heating system does its works during the winter. But there’s a heating system in a house that works every day of the year: the water heater. Try to imagine getting through a day without hot water. It’s not something you want to experience!
However, you won’t have to worry about a failed water heater or one that doesn’t do the job it should when you work with the professionals Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air. We install and service a wide range of water heaters, including energy-efficient units like tankless and heat pump water heaters, throughout Sacramento, CA and the surrounding areas. Our plumbers and technicians are reliable, trustworthy, and skilled. All of them are focused on making sure you receive complete customer satisfaction on each and every job.
Types of Hot Water Heaters to Consider
Most people have a standard idea of what a water heater looks like, which is a large storage tank connected to a heating system. However, there’s a greater variety of water heaters available today than ever before. When you’re interested in a water heater installation or water heater replacement, contact us and we’ll help you navigate your options:
- Tank water heater: This is the most popular type of water heater, a system that stores water in a large tank and keeps it at a constant temperature so it’s always ready for use. You can have a gas water heater or an electrical water heater model.
- Tankless water heater: The most popular alternative to the standard storage tank water heater is a system that uses no storage tank at all. A tankless water heater heats up water as it is needed, which can help lower energy bills. It also means a house will never run out of hot water! Like tank water heaters, tankless systems can be both electric or gas water heaters.
- Heat pump water heater: Here’s a variant on the electric water heater that can help a home reduce its heating costs. A heat pump water heater draws thermal energy from the air and then applies it to the water in the tank, rather than creating the energy through electrical resistance.
- Indirect water heater: Why not have the heating system already in your house—a boiler or a furnace—provide the heat to warm up the water in your water heater? That’s what an indirect water heater does, and it’s one of the most cost–effective ways to provide heated water to a house.
We Service Quality Bradford White Water Heaters
The water heater has a long history in homes in the U.S. And among the water heaters manufactured right here in the U.S., Bradford White makes many of the best models. The company has a reputation for energy–efficiency and reliable products that use the finest in up–to–date, innovative designs. Our technicians work with all manufacturers of water heaters, but we recommend installing new Bradford White units. Just contact Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air to find out more about the types and specs of Bradford White water heaters that are right for your home in Sacramento, CA.
Complete Water Heater Services in Sacramento, CA
Whatever you need when it comes to service for a hot water heater, you’ll find it when you contact Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air. We offer installation and replacement of water heaters, and you can contact us 24/7 whenever you have need for water heater repairs. We’d also like to assist with maintaining your water heater so it should last for many years and run at high energy efficiency.
Our motto is "Customer Service the Way It Used to Be!" We stand behind all our work, and we’ll strive to make you into a customer for life.