Leak Detection Service in Sacramento, CA and the Surrounding Areas
Leak detection can be quite difficult to handle on your own, but no worries, you’ve got great plumbing professionals in your area. We’re the experts at finding all sorts of leaks, even hard to find plumbing leaks in your slab foundation caused by broken, rusty, or old pipes running through the slab. Our licensed plumbing professionals can provide solutions for all of your leak detection needs, including:
Commercial & Residential Leak Detection
- 24/7 Emergency Leak Detection
- Underground Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Detection
- Water, Gas & Sewer Leak Detection
- Pipeline Leak Detection
Leak Detection Pro’s
Call us today!
(916) 577-5020 or (530) 278-3611
Providing quick solutions with plumbing emergencies in Auburn or any of the surrounding towns including Roseville, Sacramento, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Antelope, Orangevale, Fair Oaks, Granite Bay, Loomis, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Rocklin, Lincoln, North Highlands and all points in between.
Below, you will find more information about our Leak Detecting services.
Things leak. There is no such thing as a small leak. One drop of water a minute is a gallon of water a day. That leak will not just make your water bill higher, but damage whatever it is leaking on. A good plumber will find the leak and repair it. Often the homeowner doesn’t even realize that they have a leak until the leak is severe.
How do I know I have a leak?
Look for any of the following to see if you have a water leak in your home or office building:
- High Water Bills
- Evidence of Water Damage
- The Flow Indicator on Water Meter is Always Moving
- Toilet is Always Running
We use several different types of leak detecting equipment, including:
- Infrared leak detection: With this method, our plumbers can see below floors, into walls, and underground.
- Ultrasonic detection: This uses sound technology to measure variation and sound loss in your pipes.
- Video inspection: Our preferred method of detection, with a video camera inspection we can visibly see into the pipes. We send a camera down to take pictures and videos of your plumbing to find where the leak is located, and what caused it. Not only does it help us determine the best course of action going forward, but it allows you – the homeowner – to fully understand why we choose the repair route that we do. You will know the severity of the problem and all possible solutions before going forward.
- Smoke detection: This is often used as a last resort, but if it’s necessary we will pump harmless smoke into the pipes and look for the areas where the smoke escapes.
Leaks in water, gas or sewer lines are not always underground, they can be found inside of walls and foundation slabs. These leaks can quickly spiral out of control and lead to serious structural, property, and in some case health issues if they are ignored.
Got a leak?
Call your full-service plumbers
Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air today at:
(916) 577-5020 or (530) 278-3611
Line Locator / Leak Detecting, Electronic Leak Detecting, Water Pipe & Gas Pipe repair, Sewer Line Leaks & Repairs, Toilet & Sink Leaks, We repair Water leaks, slab leaks, Gas leaks, Emergency plumbing services, Insurance Jobs Welcome.