Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer
Emergency Plumbing in Sacramento, CA
There are few household problems as aggravating—and sometimes damaging—and plumbing fiascos. A minor clog or a dripping faucet is one thing. A toilet that’s overflowing or a massive pipe leak spilling out water is another. These are plumbing repairs that need to be done as soon as possible. If you call on a plumber who only keeps daytime office hours, you’ll be out of luck most of the time. After all, plumbing problems rarely pick a time when it’s convenient for you to have them repaired!
Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air believes strongly in providing customer service that goes above and beyond. It’s right there in our company motto: “Customer Service the Way It Used to Be!” This is why we offer emergency plumbing services. Any time of the day or night, and day of the week, any week of the year: when you call on us, we’ll coming running to help. We have more than forty years assisting homes in Sacramento, CA with their plumbing needs.
What Counts As a Plumbing "Emergency"?
We sometimes hear this question from customers, along with the similar question, "When do I know I have a plumbing emergency on my hands?" The simple answer is, "A plumbing emergency is whatever you think is a plumbing emergency." You can’t be wrong about your worries, even if the problem turns out to be a minor one. When your peace of mind is in jeopardy because of plumbing issue, we want to be there to reassure you and have the repairs done.
There are a few specific plumbing issues that are always emergencies and require getting in touch with us the first moment you can. Here are some:
- Overflowing toilet: This is plumbing problem that triggers an immediate panic reaction. However, stay calm and turn off the feed valve to the toilet to stop water flow (or open up the tank and rig up the chain to do the same thing). Then call our plumbers to see what needs to be repaired so you can use the toilet again without worry of water damage.
- Massive pipe leaks: Burst pipes are a more frequent problem in colder climates. But pipe corrosion can also cause sudden leaks that are noticeable as water stains along your walls or ceiling. These need to be repaired fast because of the damage that can be done.
- Loss of water to the house: If you notice no water coming from any faucet or other fixture in the house, the first thing to check is if it’s a municipal issue. (Ask your neighbors if they’re having similar problems.) If it isn’t, you’ll want professional plumbers to find out the source and fix it—you can’t go for long without running water!
Licensed Plumbers When You Need Them in Sacramento, CA
You should always have licensed and insured plumbers take care of any plumbing service, no matter what it is. But it’s especially crucial to have professionals when it comes to a household plumbing emergency. You don’t want to risk making the problem worse with a DIY attempt, and waiting to have an amateur fix it can end up being even an even bigger problem. Call the pros!
Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air is here 24 hours a day to provide the right plumbing repairs, done fast. We offer excellent plumbing service to Sacramento, CA and the surrounding areas.