Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer
Ductless HVAC Systems in Sacramento, CA
Homes weren’t always built with central air conditioning and heating in mind. The modern central HVAC system usually relies on ducts transporting conditioned air to the rooms, but does that mean homes without any ductwork have to rely on window air units and space heaters? No, not at all! Ductless heating and air conditioning systems allow any house to enjoy even, energy-saving comfort, as well as a number of other benefits.
Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air works with ductless mini splits in Sacramento, CA. Whether providing cooling and heating for an older home without ducts or making the ductless air conditioning and heating system part of a new house, we have the skills and tools to get the job done the way you want it done. We offer customer service the way it used to be!
The Basics of Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps
To understand how a ductless air conditioning and heating system operates, it’s best to first think of a window AC. This type of unit sends air directly into a space without ducts, but it must protrude through a window in order to exhaust heat outdoors.
A ductless mini split works something like a window AC, providing direct cooling and heating to a space. However, ductless mini splits don’t have to protrude through the wall. Instead, a series of different air handlers are mounted on walls throughout the house and then connect through wires and refrigerant lines to a single outdoor unit, much like the one used in standard air conditioners and heat pumps. It’s a best–of–both–worlds scenario: the point cooling of a window unit with the power and convenience of a central system.
Why Consider Ductless Heating and Cooling
There are a number of reasons to consider installation of a ductless mini split heat pump for your house:
- They’re convenient for older homes: If you live in house without ducts or the space to install them, a ductless mini split is the perfect way to enjoy central and energy–efficient comfort.
- Lower energy costs: Ductless systems help reduce heating and cooling costs. The air handlers use smaller motors than conventional central heat pumps, so they drain less electricity. The lack of ducts means no loss or gain or heat through duct walls, and no problems from leaks in the ductwork.
- Zone control: Each of the air handlers in a ductless system can be manipulated separately from the others, usually with a handy remote. You only need to heat/cool the rooms that need it and shut off the air handlers in the empty rooms. This helps with even comfort and further lowers utility bills.
- Great for remodeling and add on rooms: The flexibility of ductless mini splits makes them ideal for when you are remodeling the house or adding a new room. No need to bother with the ventilation system!
Fujitsu Ductless Offers Great Comfort Solutions
There are many choices for ductless mini splits on the market, and our technicians work with all manufacturers. However, we recommend Fujitsu mini–split ductless heating and cooling systems. With sleek and attractive wall units performing with whisper–quiet energy efficiency, Fujitsu systems are the right type of ductless system for any home. Fujitsu has over 40 years of HVAC experience and a 99.99% product performance rate: just a few of the many reasons why they’re our manufacturer of choice for ductless systems in homes in Sacramento, CA.
Contact Us for Ductless Mini Split Service in Sacramento, CA
You may already enjoy the benefits of ductless heating and cooling in your house. In that case, Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air has the technicians to contact for regular maintenance and repairs when necessary. We have 24–hour service when you have a comfort emergency! Our regular maintenance plan will ensure your ductless system has the longest life possible with few problems.
We’ve been in business since 1976, and over time have cultivated a reputation for honesty and customer satisfaction. We go above and beyond to maintain long–lasting relationships with our customers.