Stop Wasting Water
With water restrictions coming in full affect, due to the California drought situation. Home owners need to be water savvy. The water agencies are asking us to cut our water usage and in some cases will start fining homeowners for what they deem to be excessive water use. Don’t get caught wasting water.
A great solution to slow down your use of water is to get your hot water faster. Californian’s waste millions of gallons a day, running water down the drain until it gets to the desired hot temperature they are looking for. Here is a cost effective way to stop wasting your water.
Comfort System – Hot Water Recirculation Systems
Water circulation systems that eliminates cold water runoff at the faucet using a bypass valve and pump with a timer to control water flow.
Hot Water Recirculation – Special Features
- The ultimate in convenience is having hot water instantly available at sinks, appliances and bathroom faucets. The elimination of time spent waiting is especially convenient in areas where the installation of low flow shower heads and faucets are required by law.
- Hot water recirculation improves the efficiency and effectiveness of household appliances including washing machines and dishwashers by having hot water available instantly.
- Users can save energy by setting the 24 hour programmable timer to make hot water available during peak demand times, such as early morning and in the evening.
- The recirculation pump can be installed by a certified contractor in two hours. For the average home, hot water recirculation systems generally cost a few hundred dollars, including parts and installation.
- A wet rotor design for whisper-quiet and maintenance-free operation.
- A low-watt, two-pole motor combined with low-flow performance ensures minimum water heater operating costs, pipe and water heater wear and energy consumption.
- Significant water (and sewer) disposal savings, retaining the 12,000 to 38,000 gallons of water a typical U.S. home wastes annually waiting for hot water. Some fast-growing counties are making the installation of hot water recirculation pumps mandatory for all new construction projects.
Get Instant Hot Water Now!
Stop wasting water Call Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air for a free estimate.