Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer
Drain and Sewer Services in Sacramento, CA
The plumbing system in a home can be divided into halves. The freshwater half brings potable water from the municipal water supply and carries the water to various appliances and fixtures around the house. The wastewater half consists of drains, toilets, and a sewer pipeline to transport collected wastewater out to the municipal sewer or to a septic tank. It’s important to keep both parts of the plumbing in good order, but drain and sewer services are vital not only for your convenience in a home (i.e. cleaning clogged drains) but also to keep the home safe and hygienic (i.e. prevent sewage flooding into the house because of damage sewer line).
Working with drains and sewer lines is an important part of our plumbing services here at Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air. We’re experts and rooter and drain cleaning services. From clogged toilets and clogged sinks to gurgling sinks and blocked sewer lines, we can tackle it all. It’s our goal to provide you with “Customer Service the Way It Used to Be!” in Sacramento, CA and the surrounding areas.
A Few of Our Sewer and Drain Services
Whatever you require for drain and sewer repairs, replacements, installations, and maintenance, you can rely on our licensed professional plumbers. Here’s a mere sample of work we’ll take on:
- Rooter service and regular drain cleaning: Clogs are a fact of life in a home plumbing. But they don’t have to something you deal with every few days. With our regular drain cleaning, we’ll help make clogs a once–in–a–blue–moon concern. And whenever you do have a clog, trust our rooter division to have it cleared away fast.
- Hydro–jetting: We’re skilled with using one of the most powerful drain and sewer line cleaning devices available, the hydro–jetter. This device blasts high pressure water along drainpipes and sewer lines to scour away the toughest build–up. We can use the hydro–jetter to clean the entire length of your sewer line.
- Trenchless sewer line replacement: When a sewer line breaks or starts to decay due to corrosion, the best way to have a new line put in is with trenchless technology. We have the best trenchless equipment and the technicians who know how to use it.
Trust Professionals in Sacramento, CA for Sewer and Drain Services
We know you’d rather not "muck around" with the sewage system in your house—and you’re right not to! This is a place where professional plumbers are invaluable to ensure you have a clean, hygienic home and the working plumbing system.
When drains gurgle, toilets become clogged, sinks become stopped up, or the sewer line breaks, you have a great team to call on for assistance, 24 hours a day. Let us also help with our installation and maintenance services. At Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air we want to be more than the plumber you call for emergency repairs: we want to be your partner for long–term exceptional plumbing in Sacramento, CA.