Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Piping
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer
Commercial Boilers in Sacramento, CA
Although the most common way to heat a commercial building is with a packaged rooftop unit, boilers are still in use today—and not only in older buildings. Boilers offer a number of benefits for businesses, included a reduction in operating costs and better air quality for employees, customers, tenants, etc.
If you already use a commercial boiler for your business in Sacramento, CA or the surrounding areas, or you are currently looking into have one installed or replaced (among your other heating options), Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air is the contractor to call. We built our company on one solid belief: “Customer Service the Way It Used to Be!”
Why Consider a Commercial Boiler for a New Installation
You’re opening a new building or business location for your company. You must make many important choices regarding it, and one of those is what type of heating system to have installed. The standard commercial heater is a rooftop unit, a type of heat pump that works to both cool and heat. But you may wish to give consideration to a commercial boiler, and here’s why:
- Save energy: Boilers can help cut down on heating costs because they are better at delivering heat to rooms, and delivering it fast. Water is a more effective heat transference medium than air, which helps boilers to lower operating costs.
- Even heating: A boiler can provide superior comfort compared to furnaces and heat pumps. Instead of blowing heated air into rooms, boilers radiate heat from baseboard heaters, radiators, or in–floor pipes, which spreads evenly through the space and creates a pleasant blanket of warmth.
- Better indoor air quality: Using a commercial boiler can help reduce the number of pollutants blowing around your building. That’s because a boiler doesn’t use dusty ducts that billow out airborne particles each time it comes on.
We Offer Commercial Boiler Repair and Maintenance
Another advantage boilers have compared to other types of commercial heaters is they require, on average, fewer repairs because they have a smaller number of moving parts. But you can’t expect a commercial boiler to work 100% trouble–free. When you suspect your boiler is losing power or may fail on you, contact us any time of the day or night to have it fixed.
We recommend you sign up for regular HVAC maintenance through one of our service agreements. This lets us attend to your boiler on a regular basis to inspect it and tune it up. You can head into the winters with strong confidence that the boiler won’t break down abruptly. You’ll also have the reassurance the boiler will work for many years and maintain its current energy efficiency.
Your Commercial HVAC Needs in Sacramento, CA—Met and Exceeded!
Our commercial HVAC professionals are skilled with boilers and many other types of heating and cooling systems. No matter how you provide balanced temperatures in your business in Sacramento, CA, you can count on Crystal Blue Plumbing, Heating & Air to handle your comfort services. We don’t want you to think of us as only a company to contact for repairs as they come up. We want you to think of us as a long–term partner in keeping your company running comfortably. We’ll go above and beyond to make you a customer for life.
Please be advised, we currently do not service oil or steam boilers.